Wednesday 20 May 2009

flying: progress update

Still haven’t flown. Bummer. British weather really takes the p*ss sometimes. Anyway, today it’s finally looking like I may get out so fingers crossed.

On a more positive note, although I’m a touch behind schedule on the exam front, yesterday I passed Meteorology. Thank. God. For. That. Even though I was given the ‘evil paper’ that had a selection of questions not even mentioned in any of the books or CD-ROMS, thankfully I got enough of the other questions right to pass it. Yay.

So now, I only have one paper left – Flight Planning. I will be setting to with the studying ASAP and hopefully sit that one next week (yeah I know, a week later than I originally hoped, but honestly, it doesn’t matter as long as I get the thing done now!

No comments:

Post a Comment